Wednesday, April 1, 2009

happy birthday to me..

yesterday is my 21st b'day..seems like a normal day 4 me..:p

1stly, i wanna say thank you 4 my frens at malacca coz help me celebrate my day..zhao jun,mei shun,garran,sze yee n elbert..thanx guys!n thanx 4 de 'special gift' too..sze yee,bware..i'll return it 2 u next time..!

Thanx 4 those who had wished me..

Thanx 4 my lovely mum who giv me a born 21 years ago..even she said 4got 2 buy a KEY 4 me..very kek dao lo,duno she mean 4got my b'day o 4got 2 buy a gift 4 me..haiz..

Thanx 4 my colleague too coz they sent me many many testimonial..haha,funny!but i feel very sorry coz din go 2 find them..coz i wanna dye my hair + do homework + lazy a bit = let go aeroplane..hehe..

lastly, thanx 2 my heaven frens(ibu zain~ukm)..i love them VERY VERY MUCH!!muakss...dun even try 2 go away from my life ok??!promise ya!!

yee??y sounds like i juz get an award n wanna say thank u 2 evrybody in my speech while on de stage 1?hahahaha...but dis is de only word i can say 2 all my frens.. n family..THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment