Monday, April 20, 2009

i m stupid "Lu chi"

Last friday i went 2 serdang...2 pass up my 3D project...which it deadline suppose is thursday.yup,it means im late n so i hav 2 pass up 2 de lecturer myself.but de problem is de lecturer comes from university kuala lumpur.i dunno where is it.No choices, i pass my project 2 1 of my coursemate, sheau wen, at serdang(she is late too...haha..:p) so dat she can 'shun bian' pass up mine.

i drive alone...i miss a junction...i juz go straight on...when i realized dat i get lost..i oledi drive till dunno wat LDP highway,omg!i never heard abt dis highway!i dunno where m i!i dunno which road shud i take so dat i can get back 2 serdang!i reali scare so i call my dear fren...he din pick up my phone..i keep call n call n call n call..he still din answer it.im reali reali scare..plus de problem of my driving skill...n nobody besides me...i feel dat if i meet an accident n die dat time, nobody konws...i almos cry dy(paiseh)..n frustrated!

Finali i give up, i call another fren, ee ping(coursemate).she ask me 2 take putrajaya road, den i follow. after dat, there are too many presint in putrajaya!which presint shud i follow??!ee ping oso dunno..so she ask me try 2 U-turn..den i juz listen 2 her..coz she is like my God dat time...haha!Wat happen next?

Suddenly i saw 'KAJANG' roadsite!!oh!i feel like i found de road of Heaven!!haha!after dat i saw 'SERDANG'!yes!!wuhuhuhu!luckily....

Dunno how,i reach UPM..inside UPM..since ee ping oso nt sure how 2 go out from UPM..i call my dearest JI MUI--->>Mei hao.luckily she is cleaning something in Lab dat time..so she come 2 rescue me...Thanks mei hao!!although u oso got a bit....'Lu chi'...haha!

After dis time..i thk i nt dare 2 drive alone n go 2 somewhere 'foreign' 2 me ady..wuwuwu...

Lu Chi english call wat huh??

2 comments: